Jul 2, 2009

I Welcome Myself to Blogland

After a lot of consideration, I decided to start a blog. I guess it is sort of a "everyone is doing it" thing, like opening a facebook account earlier this week. It took me a couple of years to jump in the wagon, but here I am! Ready to blog!

Yesterday, I participated for the first time in a papercraft challenge: the Etsy Inspired Challenge at Papercraft Planet. The inspiration was the Tony Carlisle's Photo Gallery. Beautiful photos! I particularly liked the ones with butterflies. (I simply love butterflies!) This is my card:

This is the recipe:

Stamps: CTMH Happy Birthday, CTMH Butterfly Kisses, Hero Arts Woodgrain Background

Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, SU! So Saffron, Hero Arts Green Notecard

Ink: (All SU!) Chocolate Chip, Whisper white; Summer Sun, More Mustard and Really Rust markers

Other: Certainly Celery ribbon, Uniball Signo white gel pen, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment