Jan 14, 2010

Cutting Out Squares


I had this card in mind when I saw this card on the Simplicity by Lateblossom blog. I read her blog daily because her cards are simply awesome. I used this card for the Splitcoaststampers CAS 49 challenge. The challenge consists in cutting out an element and attach it on the card. So, I cut out the three square images and attached them to the card front. Is that cheating? I wanted to do something more elaborate but with two little preschool kids demanding my attention, it had to be a fast card.
I used SU! kraft CS as the base. The images are from the SU! Of the Earth stamp set. They are stamped with CTMH goldrush, CTMH olive and SU! baja breeze inks. The sentiments is from CTMH With Love stamp set. I wrapped SU! twine around the card front and threaded it through a PTI summer sun button. I put a mini glue dot behind the button to keep it in place.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great CASE of a CASE...'cause I got the idea from wiggydl (Donelda)! Love the twine and button at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete